Prototype Pitching and Feedback Fetching on this start-ups agenda.
Diversifly's Marketing Machine in Full Swing.
So it's true, we have been a little extraverted this month, but we think we have much to shout about and we are looking to entice organisations to adopt our concept and customise VR training using the learning framework we have developed into something of beauty and serious brains, for themselves.
Here's a snapshot of what Diversifly has been up to recently:
- Featuring in the Sunday Times Business Weekly segment as a local start up leading the charge in emerging tech for education, complete with cheesy photo shoot in the Flux basement.
- Showcasing our mobile and experiential learning solution to RAC at their in-house VR demo day with a handful of other providers in related spaces. They currently own 12 GearVRs with Samsung kits and have already become known as early adopters with their rescue helicopter simulation. We hope they will look to train their employees using a similar platform and innovative logic too.
- Showcasing our Unconscious Bias prototype to a bunch of diverse professionals interested in Skills Of the Modern Age (SOMA) and other awesome events via Nate Sturcke and his Future of Work program.
- Introducing the Equal Opportunity Commission to the benefits of educating and creating understanding through first person perspective in virtual reality role play. I would love to see discrimination complaints decrease as a result.
- Participating in EY's Disrupt or be Disrupted panel event for graduates, discussing the future of work and how humans and bots might skill-up for 21st century productivity.
Onwards with touting our wares and building our team out. If you know of any Unity Developers or 360 video operators keen to change it up in a fast, fun and flexible environment please connect us. In the meantime bring on Spring! Kindest, Lucie.