1. Personal information
The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3. Use of tracking technologies
The Company uses tracking technologies such as cookies to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Personal Information will be used for the following primary purposes
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
· To send periodic emails regarding other products and services; and
· To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone enquiries)
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Company’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a third party company.
The Company may disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
· Where the transfer is necessary to fulfill your request and involves a third party organization with which the Company has a relationship
· When explicitly requested by you, the site visitor
· As required by a court order or any other legal or regulatory requirement; or
· The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business.
6. Third-party links
7. Social Media Platforms
You may wish to participate in the various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media platforms hosted by the Company (“Social Media Platforms") which we make available to you. The main aim of these Social Media Platforms is to facilitate and allow you to share content. However, the Company cannot be held responsible if you share personal information on Social Media Platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
The Company may also provide links to other social media platforms maintained on separate servers by individuals or organizations over which the Company has no control. The Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers.
8. Individual’s right of access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Problems or queries